Expected Pay Rate:$15.00 per hour
Schedule:Up to 30 hours per week
As an Autonomous Vehicle Customer Service Associate at HireArt's client, an autonomous mobility startup, you’ll start at the ground floor getting hands-on experience with this new area of autonomous technology. You’ll learn the operations while being on the front line of the business, and leverage your knowledge to influence important areas such as research and development and the customer experience.
The role offers paid training and 90 days of hands-on learning. Experienced Autonomous Vehicle Customer Service Associates will be well-positioned to advance to roles in Beep’s new, state of the art operations command center being launched this fall.
As Autonomous Vehicle Customer Service Associate, you will:
- Effectively communicate with passengers onboard our shuttles to serve as an ambassador of the AV technology and the communities we serve.
- Track, report, and troubleshoot shuttle performance in the field with the support of the technical operations team to diagnose issues and provide resolution.
- Perform and document basic vehicle inspections pre- and post- shift to ensure the safety and protection of the asset.
- Provide logistical support for the movement and storage of vehicles and equipment.
- Ensure the readiness and cleanliness of vehicles, equipment, and the workplace.
- Troubleshooting skills to research and determine causes of unexpected issues
- Confidence operating equipment with a joystick or video game controller
- Quick study with the ability to understand, and keep current on, operational requirements of the autonomous shuttle
- Effective verbal communication skills in front of small groups
- Must enjoy being a team player and interacting with the Beep team and our customers
- Professional appearance and a great attitude
- Must have a good driving record, with current FL driver's license
- Physical capability to perform essential job functions
- Able to pass background and reference checks
- Experience as a guide or in multi-passenger driving
- Previous military, medical, or emergency responder training
- A background or interest in technology
- Experience working on a team to deliver results
Commitment: This is part-time (up to 30 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Tampa, FL. This opportunity starts with a $10/hr paid training, with an increase to $15/hr after the successful completion of training.
HireArt and our client provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.