Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$117.00 - $137.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:10 month contract
HireArt is helping our client hire an experienced Senior Equity Consultant to be responsible for day-to-day aspects of global equity administration, leading a variety of equity-related projects, and ensuring an exceptional employee experience.
This position is based in San Francisco, but remote candidates based in the U.S. who can attend mandatory training in San Francisco are also welcome to apply.
As Senior Equity Consultant, you’ll be vital to major projects that may include testing and processing a high volume of RSU releases, documenting the RSU release process from end to end, assisting with building out employee training material, helping to coordinate with external tax advisors on any mobility, and assisting with the implementation of a transfer agent.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You’re a customer, compliance, and process-oriented individual who can maintain flexibility and manage competing priorities in a rapidly evolving workspace.
As Senior Equity Consultant, you will:
- Assist a small but strong team that administers the company’s many equity programs for all employees in the U.S. and globally.
- Be able to take ownership of assigned projects and complete them with the highest attention to detail.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to employees, management and business partners.
- Support employee understanding of equity awards and company programs and policies, including building out new mediums to educate employees.
- Continually striving to automate routine workstreams and manual processes to enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of equity award data.
- Prepare custom reports within Certent and Excel, and perform complex reconciliations to review the accuracy of equity and transaction data.
- Maintain supporting workbooks for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly and timely to auditor requests for data.
- Work with tax advisors to perform complex mobility tax calculations.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- 5+ years of senior-level experience in administration of global equity programs
- Expertise with global equity programs, multiple equity award types, and high transaction volume
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external partners
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize
- Energy, enthusiasm and follow-up skills necessary to drive results
- Willing and able to get your "hands dirty" and process transactions manually
- A team player with a strong work ethic and ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Pre- and post- IPO experience highly desired
- Experience with Certent and Fidelity Stock Plans a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 10-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. Remote candidates based in the U.S. who can attend mandatory training in San Francisco are also welcome to apply. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.