Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping a software and platform development firm find a Senior/Lead Front End Engineer to perform work in a variety of industries, including real estate, logistics, insurance, health care, and more. In this role, you will design and build responsive web components that integrate with microservices and third-party technologies, such as Twilio Flex.As a Senior/Lead Front End Engineer, you will:
- Design and create responsive web pages for a variety of platforms.
- Leverage your deep expertise in front end technologies, serving as mentor and coach to team members, sharing the expertise throughout our team.
- Collaborate with API developers to build data-driven microservices for our clients.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior/Lead Front End Engineer
- Prior team management experience
- Experience using web-based technologies such as Typescript, HTML, CSS, and JSON
- Experience designing and building responsive web pages
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker
- Experience developing microservices using languages like Go, Java, NodeJS and using REST APIs
- Using Git or Github in a CI/CD development workflow
- Background in writing effective technical documentation and thought leadership artifacts (e.g. best practices, blogs, client documentation)
- Ability to providing expertise with humility—communicating complex ideas with clients and technical staff
- UX experience is a plus
Commitment: This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week) permanent position staffed via HireArt and open all U.S.-based candidates. The ability to work EST business hours is preferred, though not required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.