Expected Salary$14.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Operations Success Representative to work on-site at our client’s Roswell, GA office on a full-time, temp-to-perm, contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams transforming the way products are delivered across the globe.
As Operations Success Representative, you’ll help ensure that deliveries are executed with a high degree of success. The successful candidate will work in the trenches of a startup as a member of a close-knit group that drives the company’s core activity - Delivery Operations.
We’re looking for a smart and resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid of tackling one task, then the next, all while understanding that industry-leading service is the primary goal. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the retail industry while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt.
As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
- Set the conditions for drivers to meet delivery and customer expectations.
- Utilize the routing algorithm to route batches of orders to delivery specialists and maintain situational awareness of their delivery performance.
- Act as the primary point of contact for delivery specialists, retail clients, and consumers.
- Receive, triage and respond to phone calls and emails.
- Support company development and growth, create new processes, develop and refine SOPs.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive product enhancements.
- Retail, operations, or customer service experience
- A passion for creating a seamless customer experience
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to move decisively and independently in a fast-changing environment
- An organized, proficient multitasker, with a knack for solving ambiguous problems
- Flexible and ready for a challenge at a moment’s notice
- Proficient with MS Office and/or Google Docs
- Willing to work weekends and/or evenings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in Roswell, GA.