HireArt is looking to hire a Learning and Development Project Manager to work onsite at their client’s Portland office on a contract basis. In this role you will work cross-functionally to create and maintain training project plans based on your needs assessments.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing training development projects, including defining learning outcomes and objectives and maintaining a Gantt chart for every project.
You will also be proficient in Mac systems, Google Suite, and various Atlassian tools and will possess excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Lead training needs assessments in cooperation with the instructional designer, content team, and subject matter experts.
- Create and maintain project plans that clearly identify the project’s path and provide all the information needed by stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate with and hold stakeholders accountable to timelines and requirements in order to maintain project momentum.
- Analyze risks, obstacles, and opportunities throughout the project's duration and work with the training program manager and management team to eliminate obstacles.
- Coordinate train-the-trainer sessions for trainers who will be using any training materials.
- Establish a sustainable feedback and update process for content developed in collaboration with training program manager and content team.
- 2+ years experience managing training development projects
- Possession of a well-devised method for defining learning outcomes and objectives for training projects
- Ability to prepare and interpret flow charts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Ability to create and maintain a basic Gantt chart for every project
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Mac systems, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides), and Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with diverse groups, from subject matter experts to leadership teams
- Familiarity working with a learning management system
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hour per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Portland, OR.