HireArt is looking to hire a Financial Operations Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with diverse teams to develop financial models, reporting systems, and support accounting practices, particularly in the area of Fixed Assets, Depreciation, and Capital Expenditures.
- Support financial models for Fixed Assets, Depreciation, and Capital Expenditures.
- Assist Accounting with month-end close procedures related to these areas.
- Develop reporting on infrastructure, including data centers, public cloud, and networks.
- Report on Engineering headcount, and work with R&D teams on personnel costs.
- Work with Leasing and Supply Chain on lease reporting and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years experience in finance, including with Fixed Assets, Capex, or Equipment Leasing
- Ability to calculate impact of new orders on Depreciation, Free Cash Flow, and other key metrics
- Experience working with operational teams supporting asset procurement
Commitment: This is a 5-month contract.