HireArt is looking to hire a bilingual (Spanish/English) Brand Marketing Manager - Americas to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. Airbnb aims to create the world's most magical travel experiences, with marketing as magical as the travel itself.
In this role, you’ll be supporting and implementing marketing programs, to establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including PR/communications, growth marketing, design, and consumer strategy and insights.
- Develop local marketing plans for greatest business and brand impact, in accordance with seasonality, fleeting opportunities, maximized earned media, community engagement, and brand health metrics.
- Lead the management of creative and media agency partners, fostering best-in-class and highly productive agency partnerships.
- Enable and support localization to ensure all marketing activities feel local and personal.
- Manage analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities, working closely with multiple strategy/analytics teams.
- Organize and attend regular routines across disciplines, ensuring seamless flow of information between local, regional, and global teams.
- Conduct and disseminate regular AARs (after action reviews) on projects including results, lessons learned and best practices to internal and external partners.
- Manage and track brand marketing budgets, while meeting or exceeding efficiency targets.
- Work with HQ, finance and operations on budget forecasting and actualizing, ensuring timely SOWs and contracts with partners at all times, and providing regular activity updates and reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Passion for Airbnb and travel. Experience hosting through Airbnb is a huge plus!
- 10+ years experience with marketing agencies or client-side marketing
- 2+ years in client-side brand marketing in travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands preferred
- An integrated marketing mindset with a passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media platforms, both visual and written
- Solid experience in brand and creative strategy on- and off-line, including social media, SEO, SEM, analytics, and campaign management
- Proven leadership abilities with experience building teams/networks and communicating across national boundaries
- Humor and quick wit a plus!
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.