Expected Salary$45,000 per year
As an Entry Level Account Executive in our NYC Headquarters, you will be in charge of handling incoming calls and making outbound calls to customers for our multi-city locations.
You are challenged to think smarter, faster, and more efficiently to help build a premier customer experience. We require a unique kind of ambition and drive – you are a big thinker with a “do whatever it takes” attitude to get the job done. You are an extraordinary daily contributor - someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and make every opportunity count with their customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Answer incoming reservation inquiries from customers already interested in our services
- Sell the MakeSpace experience by placing outgoing calls and following up on prospective customers
- Stay organized by tracking activity in our CRM system
- Learn all the skills necessary to be promoted to an Sr. Account Executive role in 6-12 months
- Working Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday shift
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Exceptional communication skills
- Interested in building or accelerating your sales career
- Excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Motivated to be a part of a fun, dynamic culture that encourages rapid professional growth
- A knack for sales and an opportunistic personality to help grow your business daily
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary, attractive commission structure & stock options
- Catered lunches Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (nom, nom nom)
- Team happy hours, events, and social clubs (winespace, run club, and magic the gathering to name a few)
- Access to some groovy perks programs for things like gym membership and movie discounts
- In-depth training for a career in sales at an industry-leading, mission-driven company
MakeSpace is Your Closet in the Cloud — a convenient, simple, and on-demand storage solution that takes the "self" out of "self-storage." With MakeSpace, you never have to visit a self-storage facility again and we're cheaper than your local storage provider. After you schedule an appointment at makespace.com or through the MakeSpace app, a friendly mover will come to your door, pick up your stuff (from furniture to boxes), and bringing it back to storage. We then create a visual catalog of it so you always know what you have in MakeSpace. When you need something delivered back, it’s only a click away and delivered right back to your door. We also store large items such as bikes, AC units, and luggage for residents in NYC, Chicago, and Washington, DC. As long as one of our Uploaders can carry it out of your home, we’ll happily store it. Get started today at makespace.com!