As our customer-facing product experts at Greenhouse, the Customer Success team leads our efforts to evangelize Greenhouse as a platform for organizational change, and not just a set of features. Setting the bar for customer satisfaction, we are passionate about delivering the best possible service and support to help our customers transform the way they hire.
Often cited as the "best thing about Greenhouse", Customer Support Specialists are a key piece of the Customer Success strategy. Customer Support sits at the intersection of our Account Management, Product, and Engineers teams to provide expert support and TLC that consistently amazes and delights our customers. Being in the mix with customers on a day-to-day basis best positions our Support team to help inform the product roadmap by advocating internally for customer feature requests, while managing expectations for future releases.
Some of the cool things our team is working on are getting involved with using artificial intelligence, creating a knowledge management program and developing a stronger tie to our product team to help push usability and experience feature request to new heights. We’re also developing new ways to support a growing enterprise Customer base.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate for our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed
- A “MacGyver” who thinks creatively to solve problems and discover workarounds using available resources
- A wordsmith with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone
- A bright personality who will leave our customers feeling warm and fuzzy
- A cool cucumber who can multitask and juggle priorities without breaking a sweat
- A team player who contributes ideas to improve processes
What you'll do:
- Serve as first point of contact for all support communications across multiple channels – primarily email and live chat – to answer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately
- Manage open customer issues, escalating when appropriate, to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date
- Contribute recommendations for continually improving product and process
- Create re-usable customer facing solutions to common and known questions and issues
- 1+ years overall work experience
- Superior customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and effectively multi-task
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- Aptitude for continual learning and sharing your experience and knowledge with others
- A willingness and ability to “dive right in”, be effective and make a difference
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!