Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$80.00 - $89.00 per hour
HireArt is helping a top social networking company find a a seasoned, results-oriented Senior Creative Project Manager to work closely with an in-house creative and content development team and support branding communications. You’ll manage projects for internal creative teams and partner with internal clients to produce executive presentations, events, internal communications pieces, and more.
A successful person in this role understands how to complete a project with varying levels of ambiguity, and is able to leverage past expertise and a process-driven approach to find the path to successful delivery. You have the confidence and experience to multi-task and act swiftly and surely under pressure.
The ideal candidate will also possess a variety of competencies, including proven ability in leading cross-functional teams and the capability to manage and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communicate clearly across projects and people - discuss scope, timing, and manage expectations of both stakeholders, peers, and project resources.
- Establish deadlines, facilitate communications, and coordinate schedules, creating a clear path of ownership and next steps.
- Coordinate resources across projects and teams tracking activities on projects, and manage scope changes via a changelog.
- Have the foresight to identify obstacles and pitfalls, and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Identify needs for additional resources on a project as well as opportunities to improve overall processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, design, marketing or a related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience working in a digital company, agency, or studio
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver scaled programs
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of Workfront or other similar project tracking tools
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Understanding of the digital advertising industry, including exposure to digital marketing and media
- Understanding of web UX/UI trends and best practices
Commitment: This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position through HireArt.