Seeking a full-time real estate lease administrator for immediate hire with strong communication skills and attention to detail. Candidate will be exposed to all aspects of real estate management including NYC housing rules and regulations by assisting property managers with day-to-day activities.
- Assist Property Managers and Leasing Brokers in processing lease documents from application to execution
- Help manage vacancies and execute lease renewals
- Enter leases into a leading property management system
- Field calls from tenants and create work order tickets
- Write letters to tenants, agencies, etc.
- Write building notices and memos
- Correspond with attorneys
- Review charges (e.g. tax escalation, sanitation) for commercial tenants and answer questions
- Obtain insurance certificates for commercial tenants
- Order supplies for buildings
- Maintain document library by scanning and organizing as needed
- Prepare landlord and tenant notices
- Monitor rent collection
- Organized and reliable
- Team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Skills & Attributes
- Prior real estate experience
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of residential housing laws
Jonis Realty is a family-owned real estate firm founded in 1976. Our portfolio includes over 50 buildings, over 1,000 apartments, 50 stores and numerous office buildings – spanning Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Long Island.
While Jonis Realty’s primary focus is property acquisitions and property management, the firm also offers services in financial analysis, syndications, condominium conversions, real estate development and residential, commercial and retail brokerage. The property management services are provided by Citi-Urban Management, an affiliate of Jonis Realty.
Our corporate office is located in Great Neck, NY.