Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping a full-service digital agency find a remote Marketing Data Analyst to join its Data Science and Analytics team. In this role, you'll be essential to delivering robust tagging and data collection strategies that will drive insights and reporting by the Analytics group.
As Marketing Data Analyst, you will:
- Define the analytics approach to tagging and data collection for client engagements
- Partner closely with the UX, Strategy, and Tech teams to ensure that all necessary data elements are being collected
- QA all analytics deployments and verify data in reporting tools
About the Data Science & Analytics team
Every client engagement starts with a clear articulation of user needs and client objectives. This is achieved through direct measurement of user behavior, integration of research, synthesis of market data, and modeling of business results. We apply a diverse set of skills and tools, and constantly evaluate and deploy new methods on behalf of our clients. Analysts partner with Researchers, Strategists, Designers, and Technologists to prioritize opportunities, test hypotheses, and deliver user experiences with the potential to transform industries.
- Relevant work experience in a technical marketing or engineering role, with an emphasis on analytics tagging implementation and marketing technologies.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of at least one tag management system. Including: Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager/Adobe Launch, Tealium, Signal, etc.
- A strong understanding of the development of A|B and multivariate testing platforms.
- Experience with SQL and relational data warehousing concepts.
- Flexibility to adapt to new/unfamiliar tools, data and problems, and experience with or interest in learning programming languages such as Python.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract position through HireArt. This role can be performed remotely and is open to all U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.