Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$78.00 - $89.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a talented Product Designer (Business Apps) to design experiences for the company’s business apps and products.
In this role, you’ll work with cross functional team members (e.g. Content Design, User Experience Research, Product Management, Engineering, and Data Science) to create feasible, scalable solutions with high craft for key features. You’ll also closely partner with a senior designer to ensure the coherence of the end-to-end user experience.As a Product Designer, you will:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful/valuable for the company’s users.
- Drive user experience of products/features from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX researchers, and content designers.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of the company’s business integrations products.
- Contribute to product briefs, in partnership with cross functional team members, clearly articulating problems to solve and investment areas.
- Drive alignment and set clear expectations on project scope.
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for the company’s supported platforms.
- Define, craft, and evolve designs within the company's visual design systems and/or standards.
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and a broader product team.
- Support a senior designer on the team to ensure the consistency and coherence of the user experience across a number of workflows in the company’s business integration products.
- 4+ years product design experience
- Experience building and shipping applications or software
- Provide URL to portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Strong interaction and visual design skills (you effectively use design best practices and hold a high bar for craft)
- Skilled in Figma, industry leading design software, and prototyping
- Ability to navigating complex, multi-step systems
- Ability to simplify and distill down complex experiences into easy to use and intuitive interfaces
- Ability to effectively collaborate with product designers, content designers, researchers, PMs, and engineers
- Ability to take on projects as a self starter and work independently
- Mobile and web design experience
- Visual design experience
- Interaction design experience
- Strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Experience designing for business users and developer audiences
- Enterprise product design experience
- Background working on big-experience integrations
Commitment:This is a full-time, 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt with a team based in Menlo Park, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to U.S.-based candidates who are able to work PST business hours and local to the San Francisco Bay Area; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA; Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; or Washington, D.C.