Expected Salary$39.00 - $44.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to work onsite on our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work directly with executives and their surrounding team. You'll manage a variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, including high-volume scheduling, travel coordination, and event planning.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, organized, and technologically savvy. You also possess outstanding communication skills and can work successfully with diverse teams and personalities. Previous experience in an executive support role is required.
- Manage high-volume calendars for executives and surrounding team.
- Schedule meetings and assist with meeting preparation and follow-ups.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel on behalf of executives.
- Track team budgets and manage expense reports.
- Assist in orienting new hires and creating office arrangements.
- Take the lead on planning on-and-off site team events.
- Support ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 4+ years of experience in administrative and executive support
- High-volume scheduling and calendaring experience
- Experience coordinating travel and reporting expenses
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain discretion regarding confidential/sensitive materials
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in the technology industry
- Previous experience in fast-paced startup environments
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.