HireArt is looking to hire an Account Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be a part of the Design CX team and will work cross-functionally with an internal team of interior designers to support a new program that features high-quality homes with hosts known for great reviews and attention to detail.
Each of the homes selected for this program are one-of-a-kind, thoughtfully designed, equipped with a standard set of amenities, and visited in person for a 100+ point quality inspection.
As Account Manager, you’ll provide direct support to participating hosts via email and phone. You’ll assist hosts in understanding design and quality recommendations and criteria, and address any issues or questions they may have.
For this role, we’re seeking candidates with experience in and a passion for providing exceptional customer service. You’re patient, empathetic, and an excellent communicator. You’re also highly organized and versed in data tracking and management. Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish, Italian, or Mandarin is a plus!
- Manage inbound cases from hosts and engage through calls and email.
- Provide friendly, direct communication to hosts about their program status and next steps.
- Work directly with interior designers to understand design standards and criteria.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate emails addressing host issues, and/or customize email templates to offer personalized responses.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Troubleshoot problems and work with cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Manage numerous concurrent tasks in an efficient, organized manner.
- Work proactively and independently to meet team targets and goals.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Professional experience in operations or a service role (e.g., retail, customer experience, hospitality, IT support)
- Experience using internal company databases, such as Salesforce
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Exceptional writing skills. Able to compose eloquent, grammatically correct emails that provide clear direction to hosts in a warm, friendly tone.
- Ability to summarize complex insights or findings into succinct summaries.
- Comfortable speaking with hosts on the phone and addressing issues with sensitivity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion for exceptional customer service. Patient and naturally empathetic.
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills. Able to manage numerous tasks concurrently in an efficient manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Able to diagnose issues and identify solutions quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage stress, and adapt quickly in challenging situations.
- Internally motivated and self-directed, while also a strong team player.
Not required but nice to have:
- Fluent in one additional language -- Italian, Spanish, or Mandarin (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Experience working in spreadsheets (e.g., Excel or Google sheets).
- Experience making presentations (e.g., Powerpoint or Google slides).
- Experience writing 1-pagers (e.g. Google doc summary)
- Experience working with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce).
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours/week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA. Typical hours are Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm and there's potential for the contract to extend.