Expected Pay Rate:$16.00 per hour
Schedule:Shifts available Monday-Sunday, all hours to cover a 24/7 operation
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. As Partner Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for all of our drivers. You will be ensuring a smooth interaction and experience for all drivers.
We strive to create an effortless experience for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our drivers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Via experience.
You will make our drivers feel like they are receiving a world-class education on our product suite - they will feel supported and loved throughout their correspondence with us. We are the voice of the Via brand to our drivers and the voice of our drivers to the broader Via team.
This position is based onsite in Norfolk, VA.
As Partner Support Specialist, you will:
- You will serve as the front line, speaking with drivers face-to-face, over the phone and through email and SMS text/chat to help improve their first experience with Via or manage their accounts.
- You will help our drivers start and end their shifts on a daily basis and guarantee that all processes and operations are running smoothly.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while tackling an array of customer issues.
- Become an expert on our services and spread the love of Via everywhere.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to our drivers, finding new and interesting ways to make our customers smile.
- Notice even the smallest trends and pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customer’s experience.
- Coordinate with management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product teams.
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
Via is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding. https://ridewithvia.com/