We are looking for Operations Agents to use powerful tools and technology to deliver a high quality experience to the users of Fin, an A.I. powered digital assistant.
Our customers rely on Fin to help them with nearly any kind of task and interact with Fin as if it were the most intelligent and capable human assistant or chief of staff who is available 24x7 and able to work on many different requests at once. To create this futuristic experience, you must care deeply about customer service, be highly resourceful, and be able to efficiently complete information work, as your job is more than just directly helping customers live better lives.
You'll also work with the rest of the operations team to encode your collective knowledge about each customer, the world, and the work you are doing into our knowledge system, which functions like a 'shared memory.' This knowledge system makes our team superhuman, far more efficient than an unassisted human, by sharing everything learned by the operations team to help provide a seamless and consistent experience to customers.
What you'll do
- 'Be Fin.' Speak to customers as Fin (through our app, email, text, and phone)
- Help customers with the work they request efficiently and at high quality
- Program known/frequently repeated workflows into our internal tools, using knowledge of people and process to help automate work
- Stay on top of new Fin policies, procedures, and features that affect our users
- Troubleshoot internal and external issues related to product or processes
- Help identify ways to make our processes more efficient
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Comfort with learning and adapting to new technology
- Ability to creatively use the Internet to find answers, to quickly and efficiently problem solve, and to troubleshoot
- Flexible schedule and ability to work rotating shifts (including nights and weekends)
- Resourcefulness and the ability to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Combination of customer service and/or sales experience a plus
- A voracious appetite for life, curiosity about the world, and love of learning
- Previous experience in event planning/coordinating or other high touch operations role.
- Concierge level customer service
- Hourly full-time job with highly competitive compensation
- Health benefits and paid vacation days
- Healthy office culture
- Good vibes