Expected Pay Rate:$16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Job DescriptionHireArt is helping our client hire a highly motivated City Operations Associate with excellent communication and customer service skills. Our client is a rapidly growing startup company that helps ride-share drivers create an exceptional experience for customers by providing unique amenities.
The City Operations Associate will help ensure a seamless day-to-day office experience for visitors, clients, and coworkers. As Office Manager, you’ll be in charge of overseeing daily office operations and supporting the auto center by greeting clients, answering emails, scheduling appointments, updating documents and documenting car conditions.
The ideal candidate is organized, proactive, and a great problem-solver. You also bring excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Spanish.
As City Operations Associate, you will:
- Assist visitors and oversee daily office operations.
- Assist the team lead in managing employees' schedules.
- Work as a liaison between teams.
- Oversee and supports prior work authorization procedures.
- Complete vehicle inspections and provide thorough documentation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent support.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- 3+ years of experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Experience in the auto industry is a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills, ideally with previous experience in customer-facing roles
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, reliable, and a great team player
- Strong sense of judgment and discretion with sensitive material
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with various office/computer programs, including typing (60+ WPM), Microsoft Office, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), digital file management, and internet research