Expected Salary$35,000 - $50,000 per year
We're looking for an intelligent, multi-talented generalist to help shape a brand new role at HireArt!
You'll be involved in multiple facets of the company, from operations to sourcing and community relations (and any other amazing things we do on a daily basis), and will play a key role in defining workflows and processes as we scale our contract staffing product.
Among core elements of the role are as follows:
- Candidate Operations: Our contract staffing product is growing rapidly. As this product scales (and we expect to see 500% growth this year) you’ll be responsible for building processes and workflows to support candidates from the moment they submit their resume until the day their HireArt assignment ends. Your relationship with the candidate can start with sourcing and continue post hire. You'll be developing best practices to effectively to help candidates set up interviews, to offer them advice, field their inquiries, assist with on-boarding, and provide an excellent employment experience.
- Grading: Candidate assessment is the core of the HireArt platform. You'll be responsible for grading every part of the HireArt application for assigned accounts. HireArt’s grading process includes both traditional resume assessments and a careful review of role-specific written and video work samples. You will be asked to determine whether candidates meet certain qualifications, then think critically about whether they are the right fit for a given role. We think it's important that all HireArt employees get some hands-on experience evaluating candidates so that they develop a deep understanding for our applicants and our process.
On top of all of this, you also get a cabinet of healthy snacks, loads of coffee, espresso, and tea, as well as catered lunch every week.
Must be detail-oriented, diligent, and proactive
- Highly polished and effective communication
- Willingness to jump into unfamiliar territory
- 2+ years professional experience (preferred)
- Some college (preferred)
HireArt is a VC funded start-up in New York that is improving the way people get hired. We’re using technology to improve candidate screening and sourcing, which is helping our clients find phenomenal job applicants easily and quickly. At the same time we’re “humanizing” the applicant’s job search – everyone that applies to a job through HireArt knows where they stand in the hiring process.
Our clients tell us we deliver candidates that are a good fit for their companies and have drastically reduced the time to hire. We are focused on web tech and web enabled companies and work with over 400 clients including Facebook, eBay, Cisco, GAP, Google, and start-ups that are making their first hires.