HireArt is looking to hire a Talent Analyst to join Airbnb's San Francisco team on a contract basis. In this role, you'll assist with administrative tasks pertaining to the management of Airbnb's contingent workforce.
- Process onboard and offboard requests for contingent workers using Workday
- Submit IT and badge requests via WebHelp Desk
- Field manager inquiries as to the status of requests
- Process data changes (job titles, work locations, etc.)
- Track worker end dates and communicate with managers to confirm contract endings
- Draft and process employee check out documents
- Relay collected employee equipment and chain of custody forms to IT
- 1+ year HR experience in employee management
- Experience with Workday is a must
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Suite (sheets, forms, docs, etc.) strongly preferred
- Excellent (and friendly!) written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills that maintain efficiency and quality of work
- Ability to manage competing demands and adapt to fast-paced change
- Capability to excel individually but also be able to work seamlessly on a team
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract.