HireArt is looking to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Lead to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage the current internal headcount forecasting process and help design a new, streamlined process. This role is ideal for a senior financial analyst looking for exposure to total company reporting, headcount analytics, and process improvement.
We’re seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Lead with a strong educational and professional background in finance, including financial analysis and reporting in the area of people/HR analytics. You’re also highly motivated, have acute attention to detail, and can communicate well across teams and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Management of total company headcount forecast process - including communication of timelines, partnering with financial systems team, data validation, and variance analysis, and recruiting capacity planning.
- Project management of re-design of headcount forecasting processes, with a focus on requirement-gathering across teams (HR, Finance, Real Estate) and the creation of a more efficient data entry and review process.
- Design, construction, and on-going management of executive-level reports for headcount and other key metrics.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects to drive business decisions, particularly in partnership with the HR team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or other Business-related field
- Previous experience as an FP&A business partner or direct support of an FP&A business partner
- Experience in financial modeling and reporting, particularly in people analytics
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to overcome challenges
- 4+ years of relevant FP&A experience in a fast-growing tech environment preferred
- Advanced expertise in Excel
- Previous experience with Workday and Oracle systems is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.