HireArt is looking to hire an HR Operations and Vendor Management Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll act as the main point of contact for purchase orders and invoice inquiries for the People Team, delivering seamless, high-touch service to ensure operations run smoothly.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in invoice management and Oracle ERP systems. The ideal candidate is also hands-on, efficient, a great communicator, and customer-oriented.
- Act as the main point of contact for People Team Purchase Orders and Invoice inquiries,
- Prepare and receive PO requests in Oracle.
- Review and track contracts and SOWs to ensure timely renewal or extension.
- Review and coordinate vendor invoice approval and payment with Accounts Payable/Finance.
- Onboard and off-board Contingent Workers as necessary.
- Facilitate contractor assignment change process (including extension, conversion, backfills, etc.).
- Deliver exceptional service to internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience in PO/Invoice Management
- 1+ years experience in Oracle financial ERP Systems
- Proficiency in Excel, Gmail, and Google Docs
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated aptitude for accuracy
- Highly motivated, hands-on, and efficient
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- 1+ years experience in Contingent Workforce or Contractor Recruitment Operations
- Proficiency in Workday and Zendesk
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.