HireArt is looking to hire a Data Quality Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be a part of a sales strategy team composed of dedicated individuals who are extremely proactive, efficient, and responsible.
We’re seeking a Data Quality Specialist who is bright, resourceful, and passionate about data integrity initiatives. Your work will directly impact the success of the sales team, and the business more broadly.
You’re a quick learner who can work independently as well as part of a team, and you apply sound judgment when needing to escalate issues. Finally, you are comfortable and able to quickly adjust to changes in fast-paced environment.
- Manually organize and enter data into internal Customer Management System (Salesforce).
- Manage data quality in Salesforce and validate sources of truth.
- Ensure account hierarchy is mapped by researching company structures.
- Enter and audit metadata provided by partners into our system.
- Participate in data clean-up projects.
- Complete all work in your assigned queues within determined turnaround time.
- Follow all workflow etiquette and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in data entry
- Professional experience with MS Excel and Salesforce
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Incredible attention to detail and diligence towards finding information
- Comfortable working on repeatable job tasks
- Able to work under tight daily deadlines
- Able to suggest process and workflow improvements
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.