Job DescriptionOur goal at Shift is to bring trust and simplicity to the peer-to-peer used car market by redefining the traditional customer experience associated with the industry. As an Operations Agent (part-time), you are the last step in the buying process: you bring our customers their exciting new car and ensure their experience is delightful all the way to the end.
We’re looking for self-starters with a great attitude, who are excited to join a fast-growing team. You’ll get to work for a successful company while building great relationships with customers. Candidates should have a passion for customer service and an outgoing, yet professional demeanor.
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and maturity under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, personable, and articulate.
- Savvy individual with a sharp eye for detail who is constantly thinking about creative ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to drive stick shift is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Sales experience is a big plus
- Some college is a plus, but not required.
What is Shift?
Shift is a San Francisco-based startup that is transforming the buying, selling, and servicing of used cars into a technology-driven, hassle-free experience. With Shift, one of our friendly car enthusiasts will work as your personal concierge from start to finish, whether it’s bringing a test drive to your door or providing an instant appraisal for the car you want to sell. All of our cars pass a rigorous inspection and come with a seven day money-back guarantee. Financing is also provided on most vehicles. Basically, we save you money, time, and the aggravation of working with a used car dealer.
Who are we?
We’re a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.
Who are we looking for?
Brilliant people who work hard, have fun, and want to be a part of a company that is going to fundamentally change a $550B market. We’re building a lean, collaborative team that is respectful, supportive, and loves coming to work each day. If you like to solve big problems, take on big interest groups, and have a big impact -- this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.