Location:San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company hire a remote Web Producer (CMS) to work with internal teams, coordinating the development of the company’s content management system documentation, localization, and design.As a Web Producer, you will:
- Collaborate with ITS and manager on CMS user training and documentation, helping to establish CMS champions within Marketing.
- Determine when to use existing components vs. creating net new, bespoke pages, coordinate creation of new components, and provide input on maintaining a usage library of components in partnership with Design and Engineering.
- Partner with the greater Marketing team and Design to establish CMS templates for various page types for greater efficiency and scale of the design system.
- Partner with Marketing and Brand Design to define authoring requirements.
- Plan and support phased migrations of Marketing pages to CMS.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Engineering on needs for testing and gating before pages go live.
- Liaise with the Localization team, coordinating on Smartling translation workflow changes.
- Drive issue resolution on major technical issues pertaining to Marketing's web projects and launches.
- Coordinate on future SEO and web accessibility initiatives.
- Coordinate with Marketing PMO (and/or act as PM for AEM portion of projects).
- Provide authoring support in AEM CMS as needed to pitch in for larger campaigns.
- Participate in backlog grooming and daily scrum meetings for Marketing's website roadmap and ad hoc web projects for the company’s marketing pages.
- Ensure timely response and communication with stakeholders on the status and progress of their web requests via JIRA.
- BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of project or program management experience (in creative, design, and/or advertising spaces)
- Web or Internet start-up environment and technical infrastructure management experience
- Deep knowledge of AEM CMS
- Experience with project management tools
- Comfortable collaborating with internal customers and external vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A helpful, positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration
- Master of organization
- Multi-functional leadership skills
- PMP Certification (PMI) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and open to candidates based anywhere in the U.S.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.