Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Digital Copywriter to develop copy for ongoing website initiatives. The ideal candidate will be deft at using words to reach, engage, and convert, as well as at tying the performance of their copy to metrics.
As a Digital Copywriter, you will:
- Collaborate with SEO, product marketing, brand, growth, product, and design to develop content.
- Lead development for web landing pages, content hubs, and microsites.
- Analyze the performance of copy across platforms.
- Apply and maintain consistency with company voice and content standards.
- Copyedit projects developed by other teams to ensure a consistent voice across the organization.
- 7+ years copywriting experience, particularly in web
- Experience writing SEO and conversion-driving content for B2B or B2C audiences to drive user sign-ups, sales, and product usage
- Knowledge of SEO, UX standards, and growth-driving tactics
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- A linked portfolio with samples of your work
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.