Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $23.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Content Operations Coordinator to make sure key marketing projects are properly tracked, tagged and stored correctly, and updated throughout the content lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in content and project management, supporting global marketing campaigns, and enjoy helping teams with extremely detailed and consistent coordination of information.
As a Content Operations Coordinator, you will:
- Partner with teams to support globally coordinated campaigns
- Track all project milestones on an ongoing basis
- Consolidate project information into common trackers and documents
- Prepare information for team meetings
- Convert projects from planned to active when they launch, ensuring all content is properly housed in the right repositories upon activation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 1+ years of project coordination experience in a marketing organization
- Experience using Google Drive
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An interest in marketing systems and processes
Commitment: This is a full-time, 6-month contract position (with the potential for extension) staffed via HireArt and can either be based in New York, NY or Menlo Park, CA. This position can be fully remote and is open to candidate local to the Bay Area or New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.