HireArt is looking to hire a Sourcer (Marketing and Design) to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco, CA on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll partner with clients and hiring managers to deeply understand their hiring needs and develop strong, client-side advocates for your prospects. You’ll profile, identify, attract, and assess passive prospects, and guide them through the journey of joining the company.
For this role, we’re seeking a sourcer who is passionate about and highly proficient in sourcing for marketing and design talent. You have a strong network within the marketing and design domains, and are skilled in applying a variety of sourcing techniques and tools. You’re also data driven, customer-focused, an excellent team player, and comfortable in a dynamic startup environment.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand.
- Use experience and expertise to identify, attract, and evaluate target prospects.
- Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy.
- Maintain both fast turnaround and long-term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines.
- Keep prospect data updated and accurate.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which meet or exceed target metrics.
- Provide a truly uncommon customer experience for all prospects and potential new employees.
- 3+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with boolean searching, a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most relevant to the targeted industry
- A deep and wide network to talent within the marketing and design worlds
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes and a positive candidate experience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients
- Can demonstrate specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your messaging to prospects, your overall strategy to develop a pipeline, and the building of trust with your clients
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Can thrive and prioritize in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.