Location:Palo Alto, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping our client hire an experienced and motivated
Autonomous Vehicle Test Specialist. In this role, you’ll operate
autonomous vehicles, work with engineering teams to develop test
scenarios, and provide insightful feedback on test results.
We’re seeking an Autonomous Vehicle Test Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You love a good challenge and are comfortable contributing as part of a distributed team.
Ideally, you’re also interested in the autonomous vehicle space, have a passion for technology, can communicate effectively with technical teams, and value hard work and fun in equal measure.
As Autonomous Vehicle Test Specialist, you will:
- Operate self-driving vehicles in both autonomous and manual modes.
- Help plan, coordinate and execute structured tests with engineers.
- Work with peers, software, hardware and tool engineers to develop appropriate means to conduct tests.
- Develop scenarios, objects and environments that mimic real world scenarios as closely as possible.
- Maintain strong attention to detail, with an emphasis on safe, effective and efficient testing.
- Provide feedback and analysis on test findings and outcomes to engineers.
- Execute both co-pilot and driver responsibilities during a mission.
- Be a mentor to your peers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Valid US Driver’s license with at least 7 years driving experience, and a clean driving record (no more than 1 point in the last 3 years)
- Previous experience in a testing environment (hardware, software, quality control)
- Previous experience with workflow and bug tracking via Jira or similar
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- 1+ years of Autonomous Vehicle testing experience preferred
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.