HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Content Strategist to work on-site at Netamorphosis’ New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm, contract basis. The Senior Content Strategist is a digital thought leader and a content executor. You help ensure we meet and exceed both the clients’ and the markets’ expectations as well as our own standards.
You’ll be responsible for delivering Neta’s digital growth strategies in partnership with clients, and for laying the foundation for what achieving maximum success can look like. Your ability to translate company goals and consumer needs into powerful, engaging content will contribute to a digital evolution across a wide range of industries and subject matters.
We’re seeking someone with in-depth experience in content management and marketing strategy who is passionate about helping companies and values the energy, time and perseverance required to build a business into its greatest potential.
This position also requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing.
- 5+ years of experience working as a content lead or manager, preferably with strength in project management and resource allocation
- Hands-on exposure to content creation from inception to execution
- Experience defining content marketing strategy and plan across multiple channels including digital platform content, social media, email marketing, referral marketing sources, UGC platforms and other touchpoints including offline experiences that drive audience engagement
- Data-driven with exposure to A/B testing and analytics consulting
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Up-to-date on emerging digital trends and timely content opportunities
- The consummate communicator – excellent professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills
- Technologically Savvy - proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, and Keynote
- Working knowledge ideal of the following: WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Asana, Power BI, Mailchimp
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/