Expected Pay Rate:$10.00 per hour, minimum
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday (hourly + commission)
HireArt is helping a fast-growing rideshare startup hire bright, highly motivated Onboarding Team Associates with bilingual fluency in Spanish and English to support the company’s initiatives in Miami.
Our client helps local rideshare drivers increase their earnings and create an exceptional customer experience with curated boxes of amenities. Customers can enjoy snacks, earbuds, and more while on the go.
As Onboarding Team Associate, you will develop an in-depth understanding of the company and its services to promote its benefits to local drivers. It takes someone who is personable, can hustle and move fast, and get things done!
You're an ideal candidate if you have great charisma, are confident talking to strangers, and have the ability to follow through on details, manage events, and share your passion for the Cargo brand. Strong performers will be elevated into team management roles quickly.
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
- 401k (unmatched)
As Onboarding Team Associate, you will:
- Master your understanding of the company’s offerings and be able to clearly explain them to potential clients.
- Convert potential clients and assist with onboarding.
- Manage local onboarding events and represent the brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Recruit other Onboarding Team members.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
- A charismatic, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to get-things-done
- Must be comfortable speaking to strangers
- Flexible availability
- Local to the Miami area and able to commute to/from different onboarding events
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Startup experience is a plus
- Previous Marketing, Sales, or Brand Ambassador work is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position with benefits, staffed via HireArt and based in Miami, FL. Compensation is hourly + commission.