Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, beginning April 2020
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find an Events Coordinator to help with day to day event management and execution of events. The ideal candidate is creative and strategic with validated experience in event management. This position would begin in April 2020.
As an Events Coordinator, you will:
- Help schedule and maintain company events calendar.
- Own the event management system and coordination of employee internal events.
- Gain full knowledge of event spaces and layout options, as well as functional details and storage locations of all event assets.
- Provide post event feedback and improvement areas.
- Serve as a company culture ambassador in San Francisco, finding opportunities to collaborate and partner with other culture leaders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution of events.
- Communicate effectively and on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure partner alignment.
- 1+ year of operations and event experience, preferably in a dynamic tech company, hotel, restaurant, or professional event planning environment
- Experience using event management or customer service software
- Experience using Google Calendar
- Available to work events (day, evening, weekend) as business demands
- Strong project management skills; proven ability to handle multiple projects and priorities within agreed timelines and budgets
- Reactive and able to tackle unforeseen challenges
- Proven entrepreneurial skill-set, delivering hustle with style and grace
- Strong attention to detail, organizational planning, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position (beginning April 2020) through HireArt and based in San Francisco.