Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
Job DescriptionHireArt is helping Via hire a Recruiter Coordinator to support Talent and People Operations and help grow incredible teams. In this role, you’ll be a point of contact and help create an exceptional candidate experience, manage and maintain internal databases, and contribute to a variety of special projects.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in a high-volume scheduling or support role, is technologically savvy, and has a passion for working with people.
This is a full-time contract-to-hire position based in New York, NY, although work is being performed remotely at this time. Candidates local to the NYC area are desired.
As Recruiting Coordinator at Via, you will:
- Support the Talent team and various internal hiring teams with scheduling and calendar management.
- Create an exceptional candidate experience, acting as the point of contact for candidate communications and logistics throughout the hiring process.
- Manage workflows within the ATS, keeping the system up to date and maintaining strong data integrity.
- Contribute to special projects on an ad hoc basis, including: candidate sourcing, screening, application review, process improvements, and learning and development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Previous experience in a high-volume scheduling or support role (e.g. administrative assistant, recruiting coordinator, customer support, or similar)
- Familiarity with ATS platforms, including Greenhouse
- Tech savvy and comfortable using tools like G-Suite, Zoom, and Slack
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly attentive to detail, process-oriented, and reliable
- Proactive and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive and comfortable in a people-focused role
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive process improvements
- An interest in growing a career in Talent/People Operations is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt based in New York, NY. This role will be performed remotely until offices reopen. Candidates local to the NYC area are desired.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We're building revolutionary technology that's changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that's friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We've provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we'd love to hear from you!
For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.