As a Driver Partner Lead, you will get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while working on high-impact projects and helping with our New York operations.
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, and research/analysis
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential driver partners
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers to preempt and respond to operational issues
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time contract role for the next two months, with the possibility to extend to full year based on availability and performance. This position is based in New York.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.