Expected Salary$83 - $86 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Researcher to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll inspire definition of innovative products through deep insights into consumers' desires, business and technology trends, and business strategy.
You will work on a variety of research projects ranging from defining market opportunities of new technologies, uncovering target customers, quantifying and prioritizing opportunity spaces, and determining the readiness of new experiences to launch into the market.
We are looking for individuals with extensive experience in developing consumer and marketing insights. The ideal candidate also has strong communication and presentation abilities to clearly and compellingly present research-driven business insights. A passion for AR/VR and technology products and an interest in their impact on society is a huge plus.
- Transform primary (qualitative and quantitative) and secondary research, as well as competitive and industry analyses, into an informed point of view.
- Use exemplary communications skills to inspire executives, marketing leads, product managers, designers, and engineering teams to action around insights.
- Think strategically about business problems, while understanding new technologies and how people use them.
- Synthesizing large amounts of research into succinct and thoughtful business opportunities that are grounded in both solid market analysis and consumer research.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years' experience in marketing and market research
- Experience presenting convincingly to senior executives
- Experience across a broad range of primary research methodologies
- Able to work collaboratively to meet demands of internal clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Consulting/storytelling background a plus
- Experience working in consumer hardware and tech a plus
- Master’s degree or higher a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.