Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest growing rideshare company find an Automotive Detailer to support drivers and passengers by providing them with incredibly fast, top quality service so they can rely on clean, safe, well-maintained vehicles.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of work experience, a basic knowledge of vehicle inspection and maintenance, and a commitment to producing quality work.
As Automotive Detailer, you will:
- Perform basic maintenance checks and service operations of workflow system (i.e. determining proper fluid levels and cleaning vehicle exterior and interior).
- Clean and detail cars, including polishing, drying and cleaning vehicle windshields, windows, lights, and mats as well as vacuuming and shampooing.
- Shuttle vehicles to and from washes, body shops, and dealerships for servicing in addition to transporting them to and from offices.
- Verify that appropriate vehicle identification is attached to vehicles.
- Maintain an organized lot, utilizing lot maps, windshield markers, and valet key box.
- Update fleet-related trackers or spreadsheets.
- Greet customers and/or assist with other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- At least 6 months of work experience
- A valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of vehicle inspection and maintenance
- Commitment to producing timely, quality work
- The ability and desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service mentality
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.