HireArt is looking to hire a Listing Evaluator to work on-site at our client’s Portland office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to creating a global marketplace that connects people to unique, exceptional hospitality and travel experiences.
We are seeking a bright, diligent, customer service-oriented candidate to help hosts create online listings that guests love. You will primarily be responsible for evaluating listing data, communicating results to hosts, and assisting hosts in upleveling their homes. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be relentless in hitting goals, and collaborative in a team setting.
- Evaluate high volumes of data points against an evolving checklist of standards.
- Manage email communications with hosts, answering complex questions sensitively and in a timely matter.
- Provide structured feedback and recommendations for process improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Experience in a customer-service environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability make well-reasoned judgements quickly and repeatedly
- Ability to effectively navigate ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positivity, genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously grow and learn
- Self-directed, but also great at collaborating and receptive to feedback
- Drive to meet or exceed metrics based goals
- Experience with Google Suite of products, Cisco Webex, Slack, Quip, Trello, Wikis, etc.