Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Account Selection Analyst to work on-site at our client's Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll contribute to client portfolio development and support the Marketing & Sales team in making data-driven decisions.
We're seeking an Account Selection Analyst who possesses experience in data analysis as well as in digital marketing. You're comfortable in a fast-paced environment and bring a high level of attention to detail to project execution.
- Conduct analysis of unmanaged client account data.
- Selected accounts that should be managed by the sales team based on predetermined criteria.
- Work with sales team leads to understand nuances and adjust account selection criteria accordingly.
- Build well-balanced client portfolios and partner with the sales team for review.
- Improve data quality of accounts in CRM systems.
- Document and update end-to-end account selection and data clean-up processes.
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations to improve and scale account selection and data processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in data analysis
- Strong background in digital marketing
- Experience in Salesforce and CRM databases
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, VLookups)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fast learner and self-starter with a detail-oriented execution style
- Open and receptive to feedback
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment