Expected Salary$54 - $58 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a CRM Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. As CRM manager, you'll develop effective and compelling marketing programs that drive acquisition, engagement, and advocacy for new, category-defining consumer products in VR/AR.
You'll work across multiple teams including product marketing, e-commerce, decision science, customer experience and creative teams to deliver impactful campaigns across the user life cycle.
We’re seeking a CRM Manager with experience across communications strategy, implementation, and management, and a track record of developing compelling customer communications for multiple digital channels, including email and social media. The ideal candidate is also analytical, passionate about technology, and enjoys working closely with varied cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute CRM programs to achieve growth and engagement objectives.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop campaign strategies that support product launches and on-going business needs.
- Guide and oversee strategic direction of campaigns via creative briefs, messaging documents, and collaborative feedback.
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to deliver effective and compelling programs.
- Develop programs with multiple creative assets for email, social media, messenger, push notification, and paid ads.
- Contribute to the overall integrated marketing strategy for the product launches.
- Optimize campaign performance through data insights and provide performance read-outs to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in CRM across marketing/product marketing strategy, implementation and ongoing management
- Experience working across multiple channels, including email, social media and messaging
- Experience working with external agencies in the development of customer communications
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and executional level
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about technology, internet and connectivity trends
- Experience in Sales Force Marketing Cloud a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.