Expected Salary$50 - $65 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support the reliability of the engineering team, focusing on field data analytics to provide data insight and drive priorities for continuous improvement of an innovative self driving car fleet.
- Create dashboards and reports to visualize field reliability data, highlight priorities, and track progress against key performance indicators.
- Support root cause investigation and failure analysis by generating useful information surrounding failures.
- Monitor and alert for field reliability trends.
- Assure data integrity in reporting by creating internal team audits and checks.
- Influence and improve business processes that affect data input.
- Work cross-functionally with design, manufacturing, operations, and supply chain to provide customized dashboards and reports with reliability related information.
- Maintain and continuously update categorical lists of failure modes and root causes.
- Correlate manufacturing data with field reliability performance.
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a data analyst or data scientist role
- Experience working with large datasets
- Expert knowledge of SQL and database architecture schemes
- Programming skills, working knowledge of Python
- Hands on experience with data visualization and related tools
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position.