HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide administrative support to teams dedicated to elevating the home-sharing marketplace and creating remarkable experiences for travelers across the globe.
This role works closely with the Sales and Marketing team and as Administrative Assistant, you'll manage incoming emails, maintain and produce regular reports, manage contracts, and more.
We’re looking for candidates with experience in administration in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The ideal candidate is also proactive, professional, and flexible, with a passion for the travel industry and for creating an exceptional user experience.
- Manage email inboxes and triage as necessary.
- Daily advanced calendaring and meeting preparations.
- Produce regular reports for the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Manage contracts, ensuring all details are accurate and documents are signed and processed correctly.
- Maintain databases to support Sales and Marketing efforts.
- Coordinate schedules for both internal teams and external guest visits.
- Assist with team events such as team-building off-sites.
- Support other duties and special projects as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Exceptional communicator and collaborator
- Professionalism, courtesy, and strong work ethic
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Flexible, with the ability to remain poised under pressure
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite, and Keynote
- A capacity to learn new and unfamiliar applications
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.