Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping a global e-commerce technology and logistics provider hire a remote Recruiter to source, identify, and evaluate candidates who excel operationally, meet the company’s talent standard, and add positively to its international culture. You will source candidates for digital marketing, operations, creative, and general administration positions, among others.
The ideal candidate has experience as a full-utility recruiter, familiarity with IT/technical staffing, and a background in international recruiting.As a Recruiter, you will:
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, develop job descriptions, and build a pipeline of candidates.
- Identify and attract high quality candidates, meeting hiring goals.
- Manage the pipeline of candidates for open requisitions while delivering an awesome candidate experience.
- Work with other Talent Acquisition team members on candidate engagement programs, recruiting, and other people initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in talent acquisition or recruiting
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools
- Flexible with recruiting across different time zones
- Passionate about building a diverse, multicultural workforce
- Background recruiting internationally in multiple regions is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. It is fully remote and available to candidates local to Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; Austin, TX; Miami, FL; and New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.