Location:San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $65.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping Woebot Health hire a Recruiter to collaborate closely with key hiring managers and source quality candidates on a weekly basis.
In this role, you'll master the fundamentals of recruiting at Woebot and help the company build world class teams.As a Recruiter, you will:
- Master The Fundamentals
- In your first 2 weeks you will:
- Deeply understand Woebot Health’s core recruiting philosophy and processes to support its hiring teams in moving faster.
- Agree upon streamlined accountability processes with the company's Manager of Talent Acquisition, including an outline on shared roles, responsibilities, and success KPIs.
- By week 3,you will collaborate closely with key hiring managers and the Manager of Talent Acquisition to understand headcount plans, priority hires, and how these map to critical business goals.
- By day 30, you more deeply understand hiring manager goals and are leading full cycle recruiting for at least 2-3 active roles, including:
- Sourcing quality candidates on a weekly basis.
- Reviewing inbound applications and resumes.
- Interview scheduling and coordination.
- Conducting phone screen interviews.
- Detailed project management.
- You’ll have autonomy to lead with additional coaching from the company's Talent Acquisition Manager to support your journey.
- By day 90, you will have helped fill at least 2-3 roles with key hiring managers.
- You will deeply understand the company culture and, with that understanding, will be able to attract candidates that will enhance and thrive in the company's teams.
- 90 days and beyond, you will build on current best practices and streamline the company's recruiting operations, including interview scheduling, project management, team coordination, and more.
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role
- Accurate and insightful Interviewing: You focus on performance, fit and motivation. You understand how to mitigate bias and help lead others to do the same.
- Candidate sourcing: You’re energized by identifying and assessing the best talent. You pride yourself on ensuring that candidates are aligned with each role!
- Project management: Demonstrate agility in navigating systems and subsystems seamlessly. You need to be comfortable working across many platforms and tools. Greenhouse experience preferred. Woebot also uses Asana, Gem, and TalentWall.
- Empathetic connector: You manage relationships through clear communication, patience and compassion. You proactively champion a remarkable candidate experience.
- Curiosity: You will contribute to the company's recruiting culture of curiosity and growth mindset and are comfortable with leaning into ambiguity by asking thoughtful questions.
- Previous work experience in Life Sciences, BioTech or Digital Health is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to all U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
At Woebot Health, we believe that mental health shouldn’t be a hope, it should be the standard for all. But with 1 in 5 people globally living with disability caused by mental illness and substance abuse, that’s not the case — yet. That’s why we’re building products that are designed to bring quality mental health care to all.