Expected Salary$39 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Localization Project Coordinator to work on-site at Facebook's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis.
In this role, you'll review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localized product content quality, functionality, and relevancy.
- Work with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries are completed correctly and on time.
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc., to ensure localization processes are well understood and requirements are implemented.
- Work with Product teams across Facebook to ensure best practices are followed, while minimizing downstream issues and decreasing cost and time-to-market.
- Analyze localization workflow issues, and provide optimal solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in localization engineering and/or management
- Experience with localization platforms and tools, such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or similar
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, while prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Oculus
- Engineering and/or hands-on programming experience
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.