HireArt is looking to hire a Director of Process Management to work on-site at our client's San Diego office on a contract basis. The Director of Process Management is a highly adaptable and versatile individual contributor who will partner with cross functional teams to design and manage automated, semi-automated, and manual processes to support the business.
You’ll work to support various activities that will create efficiencies, operational scale, and technology/process enhancements. You’ll also work directly with management and the various business teams to produce key deliverables such as current state and future state process documentation, gap analyses, standard operating procedures, and management reports and dashboards.
- Design, develop and manage implementation of automated, semi-automated, and manual processes.
- Interact with technology team to build out monitoring system and create automated reports.
- Monitor, measure and refine processes based on performance.
- Create process documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure delivery of high quality output including but not limited to current state analysis, development of future state processes, technology requirements and quantification of business value.
- Conduct gap analysis to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide information and management reporting/dashboards regarding status, success, and opportunity areas.
- Pioneer development of standards, templates, and best practices for cross functional teams.
- Partner with project stakeholders as needed to support project analysis, initiation, and delivery from a process development standpoint.
- Lead the deployment of the Six Sigma methodology throughout the organization.
- Six sigma master black belt certification
- 3+ years practical experience applying six sigma post-black belt
- 5+ years practical experience applying six sigma post-green belt
- Experience with data, analytics, and reporting
- Ability to utilize various tools such as Microsoft Visio for developing analysis artifacts to articulate current state and design future state processes as well as procedural documentation
- Willingness to be creative as we develop key processes and best practices
- Strong written and oral communication
- High potential team player, organized and skilled in multi-tasking
- Skilled at documenting and optimizing business processes, facilitating teams, and preparing communications
- Strong problem solver
- 1+ years' experience with a lender or credit card issuer implementing six sigma
- 1+ years' experience at a small or mid-sized company applying six sigma
- 1+ years' experience applying six sigma in a software-centric environment, using an agile development methodology
- Strong ability to teach and coach a broad cross-functional team on six sigma
Commitment: This is a temp-to-perm contract position.