Expected Salary$43 - $47 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Writer, Knowledge Base to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help organize and create documentation for a knowledge base system with a focus on content management.
We’re seeking candidates comfortable with content management and process mapping. Excellent writing skills and a high level of attention to detail are also essential.
- Maintain inventory of current content, assess gaps in content, audit accuracy of content, and re-write support material for client services representatives.
- Assist in creating processes and workflows, and implement a new knowledge base management maintenance process to ensure ongoing relevance and accuracy of content.
- Close out projects already in progress and revamp new and existing documentation and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written communication
- Familiarity with content management systems (RightAnswer preferred)
- Familiarity with markup formats (Markdown preferred)
- Experience in process mapping (Visio preferred)
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to manage and execute multiple time sensitive projects
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.