Expected Salary$30 - $33 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Lead Search Ranking Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with product and engineering teams to define and lead Search-related projects.
As Senior Lead Search Ranking Analyst, you’ll facilitate your team's success and cross-functional collaborations, creatively problem-solve, and ensure projects are completed successfully and on time. You’ll also contribute to product brainstorms and strategic plans, making data-driven decisions and recommendations that affect projects on a regular basis.
We’re seeking a Senior Lead Search Ranking Analyst with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills. You bring in-depth knowledge of search engines and social media, and have strong technical skills such as advanced experience in MS Excel and SQL.
You’re also a great communicator and collaborator, are passionate about product and process improvement, and can proactively take initiative to achieve goals and promote team success.
- Develop a deep understanding of Search products as well as product team goals.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to identify weaknesses in the search rating process, and make recommendations for improvement.
- On-board, train, and coordinate a small team of auditors on products and tools, and track productivity and quality of their work.
- Ensure vendors are following guidelines correctly, and assess the quality of their work.
- Works with product team to set up product pilots, ad-hoc projects, and User Interface studies.
- Prepare and support action plans, and oversee and document all aspects of the projects worked on.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets, and provide ongoing reports.
- Participate in product teams brainstorms and provide direction on how to improve data quality.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and keep people motivated to collaborate, resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions to keep projects on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in an analytical field (mathematics, economics, statistics, etc.), or equivalent experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media and search engines
- Technical aptitude, such as Excel and SQL skills or other technical background
- Ability to make sound recommendations based on data
- Aptitude for leadership
- Proactive, and willing to take initiative in improving projects
Commitment: This is a 5-month contract.