Expected Salary$27.00 - $31.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work to ensure an outstanding customer and client experience. You’ll analyze inbound and outbound calls, identify areas of improvement and help develop training exercises to enhance call quality.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in a call center environment and exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills. The ideal candidate is also a great communicator, a quick learner, and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Rapidly learn and understand the relevant family of products and services for marketers.
- Rapidly develop a working knowledge of established service standards.
- Review all inbound and outbound interactions with clients to support and drive performance expectations.
- Provide objective assessment regarding representatives compliance of process.
- Use QA to assess gaps in agent performance and conduct root cause analysis for corrective and preventative action plans.
- Perform QA to include vendor calibrations to ensure consistency across all remote call center sites.
- Manage time and priorities to complete the required number of QA evaluations on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in developing test scenarios and training exercise where performance gaps are identified.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in a call center environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to deliver feedback effectively
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to manage workload
- Experience in call auditing and root cause analysis a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Austin, TX.