Expected Salary$28 - $31 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll use QA expertise to identify compliance and performance gaps and needs, and conduct analysis to support development of actionable remedies and solutions.
- Rapidly learn and understand the relevant family of products and services as well as established service standards.
- Review all inbound and outbound interactions with clients to support and drive performance expectations.
- Provide objective assessment regarding representative compliance with process.
- Complete the required number of QA evaluations on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Use experience in QA to assess gaps in agent performance and conduct root cause analysis for corrective and preventative action plans.
- Assist in developing test scenarios/training exercises where performance gaps are identified via QA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in QA and/or Knowledge Management in a customer-facing role
- Experience in QA auditing and root cause analysis
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to deliver feedback effectively
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to manage workload and meet required QA targets
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.