Expected Pay Rate:$33.00 - $36.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, with the possibility for overtime
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find an experienced Executive Assistant to join its Admin Coverage Program. In this role, you will support of 3-4 Directors on a rotational basis.
The ideal candidate will be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force, given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, you will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to ramp up quickly to meet the needs of new leaders, and be resourceful in building relationships across the company's larger ecosystem.As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Perform general office duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Seattle, WA area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or hire corp-to-corp.