Location:Long Island City, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$24.00 - $26.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Operations Associate to work on-site at Sally’s Long Island City, Queens office on a contract basis. As Operations Associate, you’ll help Sally achieve their mission by managing the core of Sally’s platform: drivers and vehicles.
While working with drivers, you will convert prospects into customers, and convert customers into the safest and highest-earning rideshare drivers in NYC. Your job will be to engage, empower, and support all Sally drivers.
While managing Sally’s vehicle fleet, you’ll oversee the entire lifecycle of vehicles from acquisition to disposition. You know every vehicle by VIN, plate, and current location.
This is a full-time, 3-month contract position with potential to convert into a permanent position. We're hiring for eagerness to learn and since you’re joining a small team, trust and communication are critical.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow with a dynamic company that has a laser-focus on its mission: to help professional drivers succeed in the rideshare economy.
You Will Be a Good Fit If You:
- Are logical and practical
- Laser-focused on understanding the facts and root causes of each problem you encounter
- Possess good judgment and decision-making skills
- Enjoy developing robust systems and processes
- Have a strong commitment towards excellent work product and meaningful relationships
￼￼What You Will Do Be Responsible For:
- Maintain sales pipeline of prospective customers.
- Driver onboarding (pricing, contract execution, vehicle matching).
- All voice and text communications with prospects and existing customers.
- Payment processing.
- Acquisition and onboarding of vehicles (hack-up, registration, inspection, etc.).
- Inventory management.
- Coordination of repairs and maintenance.
- Insurance pricing, renewals, and invoice reconciliation.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.) and/or Microsoft Office
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Relentlessly patient and a willingness to deal with customers at all times of day
- Strong motivation for best-in-class service
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Long Island City, Queens. This role has the potential to grow into a permanent position.
Founded in 2015, Sally is an automated fleet management company located in Long Island City, NY. Our mission is to become the most trusted vehicle and service provider in the transportation industry. We provide vehicles on a flexible basis to professional rideshare drivers looking for best-in-class support and service. https://drivesally.com/